We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
CompTIA A+ Certification
CompTIA A+ certification is an industry-recognized, vendor-neutral credential designed to validate the skills required for entry-level IT professionals to work with networking, mobile devices, Windows Operating systems, network, and software troubleshooting; security, and operational procedures. The CompTIA A+ certification introduces candidates to the essential IT domains. The CompTIA A+ certification is a mandatory hiring requirement for a variety of entry-level IT jobs and is considered the mark of a skilled entry-level technician.
To get the CompTIA A+ certification, candidates have to pass the 220-1001 and 220-1002 (CompTIA A+ Core Series) exams.
220-1001 (Core 1) exam objectives
- Mobile Devices
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
220-1002 (Core 2) exam objectives
- Operating Systems
- Operational Procedures
- Software Troubleshooting
Here are some of the key skills and knowledge areas measured in the CompTIA A+ certification exams:
- Applying computer safety procedures and best practices
- Understanding different types and features of motherboard components
- Basics of computer and mobile devices; hardware, software, networking, and security
- Understanding the working of multiple types of data storage devices and backup media
- Identification of PC hardware, peripherals, and network components in a business environment
- Implementing a variety of troubleshooting techniques to fix system errors and connectivity issues
- Setting up and managing popular operating systems like Windows, iOS, Android, Apple OS X, and Linux
- Installing and configuring input devices such as keyboards, mice, bio-metric scanners, and touch screen
The CompTIA A+ training program proves aptitude and proficiency in the basic concepts of virtualization, customer support, deployment, and desktop imaging.
uCertify provides study guides for the 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams. These CompTIA A+ certification courses will help you gain expertise on all the basic and advanced concepts required to pass each certification exam successfully.
Requirements for CompTIA A+ Certification
9 to 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field.