MTA: Microsoft Technology Associate Certification
Microsoft Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) credentials are among the most fundamental, critical options for a professional looking forward to start their career in the broad world of IT. MTA certifications address a wide range of key specialized technical concepts and ideas; evaluate and assess core technical knowledge; develop specialized technical credibility. This is an entry-level certification that helps candidates take their first step towards many more specialty certifications that will help them accelerate their career trajectory.
Candidates will have to pass any of these exams to become an MTA certified professional:
- 98-367: Security Fundamentals
- 98-364: Database Fundamentals
- 98-366: Networking Fundamentals
- 98-368: Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 98-361: Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-388: Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 98-349: Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-381: Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 98-375: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- 98-383: Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
The MTA training program certifies aptitude and proficiency in the areas of core technical knowledge and credibility. The MTA exam validates fundamental skills in a mission-critical IT domain like data management, software development, computer networking, or cybersecurity.
uCertify provides MTA study guides for various MTA certification exams. The MTA certification study guide and lab are equipped with hands-on learning resources covering the exam objectives which will help you prepare for the certification exams.
Requirements for Microsoft Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification
There are no official prerequisites for MTA certification exam.