We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
Cisco CCNP Security Certification
The CCNP Security certification is one of the fastest-growing options for professionals looking to take advantage of networking opportunities. Working in the field of CCNP Security will provide professionals with numerous job opportunities. CCNP security experts are well-versed in the abilities required to keep an organization's data safe and secure from a variety of attacks. Network security specialists are welcomed by organizations as they protect the organization's systems from dangers.
CCNP Security 350-701 SCOR exam objectives are as follows:
- Content Security (15%)
- Network Security (20%)
- Security Concepts (25%)
- Securing the Cloud (15%)
- Endpoint Protection and Detection (10%)
- Secure Network Access, Visibility, and Enforcement (15%)
Key skills measured in the CCNP Security certification exam:
- Configuring and verify site-to-site VPN and remote access VPN
- Describing security intelligence authoring, sharing, and consumption
- Describing the benefits of device compliance and application control
- Describing the components, capabilities, and benefits of Cisco Umbrella
- Describing the uses and importance of multifactor authentication (MFA) strategy
- Identifying security capabilities, deployment models, and policy management to secure the cloud
uCertify provides a study guide for the CCNP Security certification exam. The CCNP Security training comprehensively provides coverage of the 350-701 SCOR exam objectives with its various learning resources.
Requirement for the Cisco CCNP Security Certification
To earn CCNP Security, candidates need to pass two exams:
- Core exam: 350-701 SCOR
- Any one of the security concentration exams: 300-710 SNCF, 300-715 SISE, 300-720 SESA, 300-725 SWSA, 300-730 SVPN, 300-735 SAUTO