We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Certification
The CyberOps Associate certification and training program is your pathway to a career in cybersecurity operations. The new Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification program verifies the tactical knowledge and abilities required by Security Operations Center (SOC) teams to detect and respond to cybersecurity threats daily. The certification exam also follows the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE) Cybersecurity Workforce Framework to ensure that cybersecurity education, training, and workforce development are all communicated consistently.
200-201 CBROPS exam objectives are as follows:
- Security Concepts (20%)
- Security Monitoring (25%)
- Host-Based Analysis (20%)
- Network Intrusion Analysis (20%)
- Security Policies and Procedures (15%)
The certification exam will help in:
- Learning hands-on cybersecurity operations skills
- Improving your understanding of how to recognise and respond to security events
- Using real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer, practice critical thinking and problem-solving skills
uCertify provide a study guide for the 200-201 CBROPS certification exam. The course is equipped with various comprehensive learning resources that provide hands-on learning on the certification exam objectives.
Requirements for Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Certification
Candidates are required to pass the 200-201 CBROPS exam to earn the Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate Certification.