We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
CIW Web Security Associate Certification
The CIW Web Security Associate Certification is a vendor-neutral, entry-level credential. This certification validates your skills to establish effective security policies and teaches candidates about the different types of hacker activities that they are most likely to encounter. This certification is targeted at IT security officers, firewall administrators, application developers, systems administrators, and network server administrators.
The CIW Web Security Associate certification exam objectives:
- Applying security principles and identify security attacks
- Identifying firewall types and define common firewall terminology
- Planning a firewall system that incorporates multiple levels of protection
- Defining encryption and the encryption methods used in inter-networking
- Defining the significance of network security, and identify various elements of an effective security policy
- Using universal guidelines and principles of effective network security to create effective specific solutions
Here are the skills measured in the CIW Web Security Associate certification exam:
- Corporate network security policies
- Ports and protocols that hackers manipulate
- Preventing and managing hacker penetration
- Proactive detection and response/reporting methods
- Authentication procedures, encryption standards, and implementations
uCertify offers a study guide for the CIW Web Security Associate certification exam. The web security associate course is designed to provide complete coverage of all the basic and advanced concepts covered in the 1D0-571 exam.
Requirements for CIW Web Security Associate Certification
There are no prerequisites recommended by CIW for the Web Security Associate certification exam.