We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CompTIA PenTest+ Certification
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification is a globally acknowledged certification that validates the latest penetration testing and vulnerability assessment and management skills necessary to determine the flexibility of the network against attacks. The candidates will gain the intermediate skills required to customize assessment frameworks to collaborate on and report findings effectively. The CompTIA PenTest+ certification proves that candidates have the skills to use the best practices to communicate recommended strategies to improve the overall state of IT security.
CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 exam objectives are as follows:
- Attacks and Exploits (30%)
- Planning and Scoping (15%)
- Penetration Testing Tools (17%)
- Reporting and Communication (16%)
- Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification (22%)
CompTIA PenTest+ certification validates the skills and knowledge of the candidates:
- Plan and scope an assessment
- Provide practical recommendations
- Understand legal and compliance requirements
- Effectively communicate results to management
- Produce a written report containing proposed remediation techniques
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing using appropriate tools and techniques
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification demonstrates the hands-on ability and knowledge of the successful candidate to test devices in cloud and mobile along with traditional desktops and servers.
uCertify provides various courses for the CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 exam. The CompTIA PenTest+ study guide is equipped with various comprehensive learning resources that will help you prepare for the PT0-001 exam.