We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CompTIA Project+ Certification
The CompTIA Project+ certification is a vendor-neutral certification exam designed to ensure project management skills and knowledge for business professionals to initiate, plan, monitor/control, execute, and close a project. It is an intermediate-level credential that will help candidates start a career in the IT Management field. CompTIA Project+ certified professionals possess the technical project management skills, and communication ability to successfully deliver IT and business projects within the provided time with the limited project constraints.
CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 exam objectives are as follows:
- Project Basics (36%)
- Project Constraints (17%)
- Project Tools and Documentation (21%)
- Communication and Change Management (26%)
Here are some of the key skills measured in the CompTIA Project+ certification exam:
- Planning and developing the schedule of a complex project
- Understanding the different types of organizational structures
- Creating project scope documents based on approved project charters
- Coordinating human resources and project teams to maximize performance
- Explaining the appropriate steps to ensure the quality of project deliverables
- Planning and executing business/IT projects within time and budget constraints
- Planning and executing risk, communication, quality, and cost management plans
- Recognizing the special communication needs of remote and indirect team members
The CompTIA Project+ training teaches candidates about the entire project lifecycle from initiation and planning through acceptance, execution, support, and closure.
uCertify provides a study guide for the CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 exam. The study guide is designed for business professionals involved in handling technical projects and supporting the project management culture in an organization.
Requirements for CompTIA Project+ Certification
At least 12 months of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education.