We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
Linux Professional Certification
The LPI Linux Professional Certification program is designed to certify the competency of IT professionals in understanding the architecture of a Linux system; installing and maintaining a Linux workstation; and working with the Linux command line, including common GNU and Unix commands. LPI LPIC certifications are confided in the industry standard for estimating capability in the Linux command line.
The certification exams that come under the category of Linux Professional certification are:
- LPIC-1: Linux Administrator
- LPIC-2: Linux Engineer
- LPIC-3 300: Mixed Environment
- LPIC-3 303: Security
- LPIC-3 304: Virtualization and High Availability
Requirements for Linux Professional Certification
Prerequisite for the Linux Professional certification exams:
- LPIC-1: None
- LPIC-2: An active LPIC-1 certification
- LPIC-3 300: An active LPIC-2 certification
- LPIC-3 303: An active LPIC-2 certification
- LPIC-3 304: An active LPIC-2 certification
Each exam provides Linux Professionals certification.