We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
Microsoft 365 Certification
Microsoft 365 certifications are newly released but highly demanded in the market such as desktop technologies, cloud technologies, Windows 10, security, mobility, and more. Microsoft 365 certifications are for candidates looking to demonstrate their knowledge of the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model. These certifications also require understanding cloud concepts, core Microsoft 365 services, and ideas.
Microsoft 365 certification is divided into the following categories:
- MD-100: Windows 10
- MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-200: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform
- MS-201: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform
- MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
- MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
Various exams come under the category of foundations, associate, and expert level certifications. These exams demonstrate candidates' skills and expertise in the demanded technologies. With the help of these certifications, a candidate will be able to deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
uCertify offers study guides for the Microsoft 365 certification exams. The Microsoft 365 training courses are designed according to the exam objectives and provide hands-on learning with real-world scenarios.
Requirements of the Microsoft 365 Certification Exam
There are no such prerequisites for the Microsoft 365 certification exams.