We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification
The Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification is ideal for server and network administrators. This Microsoft 365 certification will help candidates evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services; and implementation of Microsoft 365 security and threat management.
MS-100 exam objectives
- Design and implement Microsoft 365 services (25-30%)
- Manage user identity and roles (35-40%)
- Manage access and authentication (20-25%)
- Plan Office 365 workloads and applications (10-15%)
MS-101 exam objectives
- Implement modern device services (30-35%)
- Implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management (30-35%)
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance (35-40%)
Here are the skills measured in the certification exams:
- Managing user identity and roles
- Managing access and authentication
- Implementing modern device services
- Planning Office 365 workloads and applications
- Designing and implementing Microsoft 365 services
- Managing Microsoft 365 governance and compliance
uCertify provides study guides for the preparation of the Microsoft 365 certification exam. These Microsoft cert guides will help candidates become Microsoft 365 certified by helping them prepare for the certification exams with real-world scenarios.
Requirements for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert Certification
Candidates will have to pass the following exams to earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate Certification:
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security