We didn't find anything based on your search term.
HRCI Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification
The HRCI SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) certification is a globally recognized, expert-level credential designed to help HR professionals develop and utilize business metrics to measure the achievement of strategic goals and objectives of the organization; evaluate the effectiveness of employee training programs and develop and administer internal and external privacy policies.
HRCI SPHR exam objectives are as follows:
- Total Rewards (12%)
- Leadership and Strategy (40%)
- Learning and Development (12%)
- Talent Planning and Acquisition (16%)
- Employee Relations and Engagement (20%)
Here are the skills measured in the HRCI SPHR certification exam:
- Performing cost/benefit analyses on proposed projects
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating the succession planning process
- Developing policies and procedures to support corporate governance initiatives
- Developing and managing an HR budget that supports the organization's strategic goals, objectives, and value
The HRCI SPHR certification preparation program demonstrates mastery in the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management and also tests evaluating organizational effectiveness as an organizational leader, formulating policies, and guiding and leading the change process.
uCertify provides a study guide for the SPHR exam. The SPHR course is built around the exam objectives and equipped with interactive learning resources. It is designed to cover all the basic and advanced concepts that are asked in the certification exam.
Requirements for HRCI SPHR Certification
To apply for the SPHR, you need to have either:
- At least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Master's degree or higher
- At least five years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a Bachelor's degree
- At least seven years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma