We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
CompTIA Network+ Certification
CompTIA Network+ certification is a globally recognized credential designed to ensure technical knowledge required for foundation-level IT network practitioners to install, maintain, manage, and troubleshoot basic network infrastructure, design principles, describe networking technologies, and adhere to wiring standards and use testing tools. The CompTIA Network+ certification provides you a way to enter a range of highly demanded IT credentials. Becoming Network+ certified helps you start a career in the field of networking or telecommunications.
The CompTIA Network+ N10-007 exam objectives are as follows:
- Infrastructure (18%)
- Network Security (20%)
- Network Operations (17%)
- Networking Concepts (23%)
- Network Troubleshooting and Tools (22%)
Here are some of the key skills covered in the CompTIA Network+ certification exams:
- Managing and troubleshooting a basic network infrastructure
- Installing, operating, and configuring wired and wireless networks
- Identifying and explaining common networking protocols and ports
- Adhering to wiring standards and use the latest network testing tools
- Identifying and troubleshooting performance and connectivity issues
- Describing networking technologies and basic network design principles
- Installing, configuring, and differentiating between common network devices
CompTIA Network+ certification training program certifies aptitude and proficiency in the field of mobile, cloud, virtualization technologies, recovery, and availability concepts.
Requirements for CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Minimum 9 to 12 months of work experience in IT networking