We did not find any thing based upon your search term.
PMI Scheduling Professional (SP) Certification
The PMI Scheduling Professional certification is an expert-level credential designed to validate candidates' skills and knowledge in building and maintaining project schedules along with planning, developing, analyzing, communicating, and reporting project schedules. This certification demonstrates the skills, knowledge, and experience of a certified professional to contribute directly to their crucial projects.
PMI SP certification exam objectives are as follows:
- Schedule Strategy
- Schedule Closeout
- Scheduling Monitoring and Controlling
- Scheduling Planning and Development
- Stakeholder Communications Management
PMI SP certification exam training covers the aptitude and proficiency required to establish and document schedule approach; schedule objectives and goals; sequence and define activities and milestones; monitor project schedule progress, and evaluate schedule performance.
uCertify provides a study guide for the PMI SP certification exam. The PMI SP course prepares you for the SP certification exam by covering essential skills required to maintain the project schedule take all the important project management constraints and affect factors into account.
Requirements for PMI Scheduling Professional Certification
- Secondary degree
- 40 months of project scheduling experience within the last five years
- 40 hours of project scheduling education
- Four-year degree
- 28 months of project scheduling experience within the last five years
- 30 hours of project scheduling education