We didn't find anything based on your search term.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Certification
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate exam validates the skills and expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform and hence validates the experience of provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS. It confirms candidates' ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS. It also validates the ability to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and recommend best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project.
AWS SysOps certification exam domains are:
- Domain 1: Monitoring and Reporting (22%)
- Domain 2: High Availability (8%)
- Domain 3: Deployment and Provisioning (14%)
- Domain 4: Storage and Data Management (12%)
- Domain 5: Security and Compliance (18%)
- Domain 6: Networking (14%)
- Domain 7: Automation and Optimization (12%)
uCertify provides a study guide for AWS SysOps certification exam. The AWS SysOps Administrator training course has the best learning resources to help candidates prepare for the AWS SOA-C01 exam.
Requirements for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Certification Exam
- Minimum of one-year hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience managing/operating systems on AWS
- Understanding of the AWS tenets – architecting for the cloud
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements